Curious about how a Virtual Office works? Here are the kind of services we can provide you.
Offices & Work Stations
You will enjoy the ambiance of a luxuriously furnished executive office, with a convenient ground floor location. Each office has a standard furniture layout, however, they can be modified to fit the requirements of individual clients. Additional furnishings or equipment can be provided upon request. Parking is free.
Each room, cubicle or workstation has a dedicated telephone for incoming calls. Calls can be handled by the reception and then forwarded to you, wherever you are, upon request.
All rooms, cubicles and workstations have Wi-Fi access to our high-speed internet as part of our package.
- Accounting Services
- Bookkeeping Chart of Accounts Design
- Payroll Management
- Licensing (SEC, mayor’s permit & BIR Registration Fee)
- HR Service
- AD Design & Placement
- Personnel Applicant Screening
- Salary Administration Program
- Management Consultancy
- Purchased Control Systems
- Real Estate
- Business Plan Assistance
- Insurance General Management
- Business Forms Design/Production
- Seminar Organization
- Corporate Policies & Procedures
- Marketing Services
- Telemarketing & Mass Email Campaign
- Marketing Program Design
- Handling of Events
- Magazine and Newspaper Subscriptions
- Bulk Office Supplies Requirement
- Travel Requirements
- Inbound travel – Hotel reservation, sight seeing, car and coach rentals, domestic air ticketing and reservations, packed tours, congress and convention, incentive travel.
- Outbound Travel – Individual or group ticketing. Foreign land arrangements, packaged tours, hotel and car bookings.
- Documentation – Visa processing and extensions, renewal/application of passport.
Offices & Work Stations Rates
Rates for each office vary depending on the size, location and set-up and are available upon request. For the client’s convenience, the rates quoted are inclusive of electricity, airconditioning, water, dues, basic telephone rental, security, and janitorial services. Free coffee, tea, or and juices for our clients are also provided.
The standard contract term is quarterly, paid in advance, with a Php 3,000 security deposit (i.e. nothing more to pay for 3 months except services used). Shorter periods may be considered and longer contract terms can merit discounts.
*Please note conference/seminar rooms are an additional cost and charged at hourly/day rates. Visit our Packages page to read more about our super value Virtual Office packages.